How to Show Battery Percentage on iPhone 13. If you’re an iPhone 13 user and you’re wondering how to show the battery percentage, don’t worry, you’re not alone. Many people are wondering the same thing.
Especially with iPhones, it’s important to keep an eye on the battery percentage so you know when it needs to be charged. This article will show you how to do that on your iPhone 13.
On older versions of the iPhone, you could toggle on the battery percentage in settings to see the exact battery percentage on your phone. But in the models after iPhone X, that toggle no longer exists.
Many people were disappointed when the iPhone 13 lineup was released and the battery percentage wasn’t shown in the status bar like it was in older versions. The notch is slightly smaller, so many people had hoped that Apple would return the feature to the new product.
However, the notification bar only shows a non-descript and indistinct battery icon, which doesn’t show the precise percentage of the battery. This causes it to be a hassle for users.
Different ways how to show battery percentage on iPhone 13
Do you ever check your battery one minute, only to find it nearly empty the next? And then, when you open your settings, you see that you have two hours left? It can be really annoying to operate an iPhone when this happens.
But don’t worry – follow this article to learn how you can easily manage your battery life and show the battery percentage on your iPhone 13.
iOS Batteries Widget
You can easily enable viewing the exact battery percentage on your iPhone by using the battery widget on the home screen, or on another app page. Here’s how:
- 1. Press and hold any space on your iPhone’s screen.
- 2. Click on the + icon in the upper left corner of the screen.
- 3. Swipe down and click on “Batteries”.
- 4. Pick the large or medium Battery status widget.
Widget in Today View
Here’s how you can activate this setting on your iPhone 13:
- Swipe from left to right on your home screen
- Press and hold on to an empty space on your screen and this will open the edit mode
- Click on the + icon in the upper left corner
- The widget menu will appear on your screen
- Scroll down and click on “Batteries” and select “Add widget”
- Click and drag the battery to the Today View or wherever you want it on your screen
- You can click on “Done,” popping up in the top right corner of the screen
- The battery widget will now appear in the location you selected!
Want to know how to show the battery percentage on your iPhone 13? Here’s a quick and easy way to do it:
1. Swipe down from the right side of your screen to access the widget.
2. Locate the battery percentage towards the bottom of the widget.
As one of the best features of iPhones, Siri can help us with a variety of tasks – including showing us our battery percentage. If you want to save time, simply ask Siri to display your battery percentage rather than going through the other methods listed below.
Enabling the battery percentage on your iPhone is easy and only takes a few moments using any of the following methods.
How to show battery percentage on iPhone 13 pro
No matter which iPhone 13 model you have, the steps to display the battery percentage in the Control Centre are the same. To do this, simply swipe down from the top right corner of your display.
In addition to the above steps, here is a quick and easy 3-step guide to enabling the battery icon on your iPhone:
Step 1: Open the Settings app on your iPhone
Step 2: Scroll down and tap on Battery
Step 3: Toggle on the switch next to Battery Percentage
For the iPhone 13 series, the Settings app has been updated with a new steel grey tri-spoke icon. This article will show you how to find and use the app.
To find the Settings app:
1. Open your App drawer
2. Find and tap on the Settings app icon
The list of settings will now appear for your iPhone 13 series device.
Click on the “Battery” option.
The Battery option is placed towards the bottom of the list and is colored green.
You may have to scroll down a few times to find it. Once found, click to open it.
The third step is to turn on the battery percentage. You’ll find two switches here – one for the battery percentage and the other for Low Power Mode. Both will show the battery percentage, but you should preferably not opt for Low Power Mode. The reason is that this mode slows the performance of your device slightly. So, by tapping the horizontal tab next to the “Battery Percentage,” you can turn on its visibility. The battery percentage will now appear beside the battery indicator on your notification bar.
You can easily add the battery icon onto your home screen for iPhone users by following these simple steps:
- 1. Go to your home screen and find an empty space.
- 2. Tap and hold on the space until the option to edit your home screen appears.
- 3. Tap on the “+” sign and scroll through the list of available widgets until you find the battery icon.
- 4. Tap on the battery icon and then hit “Add.”
- 5. The battery percentage will now default onto the main screen of your iPhone, but you can always move it around to a different location on your home screen if you’d like!